Title - Requirements for self-driving guidance software:
a discussion of alternatives
Moderator - David Gelperin, email@example.com
Date - Monday, March 19th 2018
Location - Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Deadline for early registration - Monday, February 26th 2018
Click here for conference details
- To identify major hazards in the current competitive approach
- To explore safer approaches
- To identify tactics for raising awareness of safer approaches by vehicle manufacturers and roadway regulators
- 1/2 day group discussion captured by a scribe.
- Breakout sessions, if too many attendees, on topics identified by the group.
- Reports on discussion topics, proposals, and conclusions will be posted on this site.
- Moderator task description
- Quick attendee introductions
- Agenda modifications
- Position statements (3-5 minutes) by attendees
- Discuss and record "facts" and assumptions about current competitive approach
- Identify agreements and disagreements
- Discuss and record safer approaches and recommendations
- Discuss and record awareness raising tactics
If you plan to attend, please notify the moderator by January 15th. Thanks
Please alert friends and colleagues who might be interested in attending.